Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Usually, treatment can be done the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- New patient forms (Please click link to print and complete the forms prior to your arrival.)
- If your insurance requires a referral, it is your responsibility to obtain that referral from your primary care physician. We recommend calling your insurance carrier or your primary care physician to find out if a referral is required to be seen by a specialist.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment for any reason, please call the office to cancel as soon as possible. Our office policy for no shows or last minute cancellations is a $25 charge.
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
If your previous doctor has taken recent x-rays (within 6-months), you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.